Little by little, began to speak out about the Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2013, and supposedly this game has 3 new features diseri like never before.
Initial sighting PES 2013 began with a video starring Cristiano Ronaldo some time ago, but then not much can be revealed about the game system or feature that the game will be carried.
Pro Evolution Soccer admitted that there will be three additional cool feature in PES 2013. Even Konami promises different from the previous games that can be addictive and want to continue bermian. PES 2013's new features are as follows:
- FullControl, offering total freedom to the player to the ball. Whether it's a subtle way to receive the ball, leading to a variety of styles Gocekan who outwit opponents, and various other things that were never found in the series terdahulu.Selain there are also features Full Shooting, Passing Full Manual, Full Manual One-Two, Response Defending , as well as improvements to the control system goalkeeper.
- Player ID, focused on abilities and the movement of the ball players. This feature is divided into two parts, namely Player Individuality and Individuality to Goalkeepers. Player Individuality makes the best players in PES 2013 will be instantly recognizable only through its attributes. Here, even the best players will each have distinctive styles, such as when they're running, dribbling, until the score. While Individuality to Goalkeepers more towards the style of movement of the goalkeeper. "Even their style while celebrating a goal can vary throughout the match," writes Konami.
- Then the third feature in PES 2013 is reliable, ProActive AI. This feature is made to enhance the response of each character during the game. There are 3 features such ditawatkan Balance of Play, Precision and Tactical Enhanced Goalkeepers.
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- VGA: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 512MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or AMD/ATI Radeon HD2400 or better)
- DX: DirectX 9.0c
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
- HDD: 8GB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 resolution
- ODD: 8x DVD-ROM Drive
- Network: TCP/IP
- Recommended peripheral: Windows compatible keyboard, USB Gamepad
- Note: NVIDIA - GeForce GTX550Ti, GTX470, GTX285, 9800, 8800, 8600, 7950, 7900, 7800, 7300, 6800, 6600, 6200 AMD/ATI - Radeon HD 6870, HD5850, HD5770, HD4870, HD4650, HD3870, HD2600, HD2400, X1900, X1650, X1600, X1300 Intel - HD Graphics 2000, HD Graphics 3000 It may be necessary to update your hardware drivers before playing. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL VERSION (TORRENT)